We are looking for a solicitor with a background in Restructuring and Insolvency to join our dynamic Dispute Resolution team.
Solicitor 2-4 years - Dispute Resolution (Restructuring & Insolvency)
You will be responsible for market leading litigious work in all areas of insolvency, restructuring and regulatory disputes.
About the team
Working closely together is vital to the success of our friendly team. We regularly work with specialists from other practice groups and use sophisticated electronic tools to assist us. Our workload is varied and interesting, we act in most of Australia's large and complex commercial and regulatory disputes, investigations and public inquiries. When a judgment is handed down you have a real sense of accomplishment knowing that you were part of the team putting the case together.
You will have
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with clients
- team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
- first rate experience of drafting documents (including writs, statement of claims, default judgments, defences, witness statements, affidavits, complaints, agreements etc).
You will have recognised experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team.
About King & Wood Mallesons
The King & Wood Mallesons network is now one of the top 25 law firms in the world, with circa $1 billion revenue and more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners across 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
We couple high performance with intellectual rigour to provide legal solutions that are innovative and often ground breaking. This approach enables us to help our clients adapt to the increasingly challenging markets in which they operate - no matter where they are in the world - and ensures that they have a voice to help them shape the legal and regulatory landscape.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
You will have great mentoring from senior lawyers and partners and work in a friendly environment.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Hunter, email@example.com
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer.