Business Development Adviser
Perth – Full Time Permanent
We are a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work. Our firm is special because of the collective spirit of our people. We are bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. We offer our people competitive total rewards and a strong focus on career development opportunities.
King & Wood Mallesons is an Asian headquartered global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers across 27 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
About the role
In this role, you will focus on a wide range of marketing, client and business development initiatives for the Perth centre and national PIER sector, including:
- Working with the Perth Business Development team to develop and execute innovative client and business development strategies and priorities for the Perth Centre;
- Supporting client service teams with account management, market research and relationship development activities;
- Preparing high quality documents and materials, client driven collateral, pitches and tenders, directories submissions and reports; and
- Collaborating with practice groups and centres on go-to-market strategy.
What experience are we looking for?
You will demonstrate:
- Expertise and experience in practice development and key account management;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written;
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills;
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new systems; and
- Flexibility, energy, initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you, our people, find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
How to apply?
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Shenae Djulbic, People & Development Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.