As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, and general insurance
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Technology Solutions and Service Delivery, as the End User Services Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of specialists who design, deliver and support the firm’s desktops, laptops, tablets, multi-function devices and related software environments (MOE / SOE).
Your key responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of the firm’s managed operating environment (MOE)
- Design, implementation and development of the firms SCCM infrastructure
- Lead the firm’s Desktop Application Configuration
- Assess, select and implement appropriate tools for desktop & client systems management
- Evaluate, select and ensuring the seamless implementation of end user computing devices
- Management of the firm’s macro and template environment
- Technical and process solution design
- Demonstrated experience in the production of technical documentation
- Build and sustain positive relationship with team members, stakeholders and clients
- Be responsive to changes in client and stakeholder needs and expectations
- Troubleshoot escalated issues, manage ‘client’ expectations and devise ‘work-arounds’ to implement a permanent solution implemented
- Vendor management and escalation – be able to manage a case with a vendor and escalate effectively to reach a resolution quickly
- The ability to be a key stakeholder in projects and provide input and project management as required
- Strict adherence to ITIL V3 processes such as incident, change and problem management
What experience are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualification in technology or related discipline
- Industry certification essential (eg MCSA)
- Strong SCCM and MOE design, implementation and continual improvement experience
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure and Office 365 environments would be advantageous
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Superior and proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proven ability to provide innovative and seamless desktop and client centred solutions
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work – we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Charlotte.Williams@au.kwm.com
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.