Solicitor – Banking & Finance, Securitisation
You will be responsible for varied challenging complex legal work which often sets the pace in the market. In this role you will work across debt capital markets transactions, securitisations, derivatives and structured finance deals.
About the team
Our Banking & Finance team advise on a full range of financial products. We bring outstanding teamwork and in-depth knowledge to every transaction and work closely with each other and other colleagues around the firm. The variety of transactions provides great learning and development opportunities.
You will have
· excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice
· strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with clients
· team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
· enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
· first rate experience of drafting documents (including financing and security documents, opinions, advices etc).
You will enjoy working as part of a committed team.
About King & Wood Mallesons
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world's most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience.
With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Charlotte Williams at email@example.com or on +61 2 9296 3565.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.