We are seeking a Senior Remuneration Analyst to join our dynamic People & Development team.
This role is a full time permanent position and can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
About the role:
In this role, you will:
- Project manage the annual performance review process;
- Support the development of budgets, principles and communications, as well as consultation with P&D, Finance and Staff Partners on imbedding our remuneration and reward approach;
- Conduct detailed remuneration analysis and modelling, including the management of large Excel files and reporting throughout the review;
- Manage participation in salary surveys and benchmarking to ensure market competitiveness;
- Manage the Firm Recognition Program including budgets, rewards and administration support;
- Provide subject matter expertise and consulting support / analytics in relation to performance and remuneration as required.
You will have:
- A qualification in human resources, finance or related discipline.
- At least 4 years remuneration experience.
- At least 2 years of project managing a remuneration review.
- Excellent standard of Microsoft Excel ability. Demonstrated ability to build analytics, complete remuneration modelling and build Excel tools.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Knowledge of general HR management practises.
We are a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work. Our firm is special because of the collective spirit of our people. We are bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. We offer our people competitive total rewards and a strong focus on career development opportunities.
King & Wood Mallesons is an Asian headquartered global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers across 27 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work – we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Aubrey Burn, People & Development on email@example.com
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please not that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.