We are looking for a Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing Consultant to join our highly collaborative People & Development team in Sydney. This role is offered as a part-time (4 days) permanent position.
We are a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work. Our firm is special because of the collective spirit of our people. We are bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. We offer our people competitive total rewards and a strong focus on career development opportunities.
King & Wood Mallesons is an Asian headquartered global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers across 27 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
About the role:
This role supports the Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing in leading cultural change via a wide range of initiatives which contribute to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Support diversity and inclusion programs including the Gender Equality Network, LGBTI network, Working Parents program;
- Manage and coordinate national EEO contact officers and Wellbeing officers network;
- Draft the annual WGEA Compliance reporting and Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation;
- Run and analyse various reports as required for diversity reporting eg: gender distribution, paid parental leave etc.
- Draft written communications where appropriate;
- Provide administrative support including monthly reconciliation and reporting on the diversity team budget, booking meeting rooms etc.
What experience are we looking for?
- HR qualifications or a general business qualification
- Good technical HR knowledge
- Exposure to diversity policies and programs, regulatory requirements and awards programs
- Experience with process and policy improvement
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a proactive and responsible manner
- Strong organisational, coordination and administration skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and deadlines
Attached is a position description for your reference.
PD - Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing Consultant.pdf
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work – we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
How to apply?
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Aubrey Burn on email@example.com .
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek or LinkedIn.
By proceeding to submit your application for a position at KWM, you are confirming you have read our Privacy Statement for Prospective Employees at http://careers.kwm.com/en/privacy-statement-for-prospective-employees and understand its requirements.