Supporting 1 Partner, 1 Senior Associate and 2 solicitors, you will be dedicated, proactive and able to provide a range of secretarial and administrative assistance in a timely and efficient manner.
Your day will involve managing and maintaining files, preparing documents (e.g. deeds and agreements, opinions, advices etc), billing, organising meetings and travel, as well as liaising with clients.
You will have
- excellent attention to detail and communication skills - to deliver quality work and service to the team
- 70 wpm typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- first rate project management skills - you will be responsible for managing the diaries of your authors
- outstanding editing skills - you will assist with the preparation of complex documents, ensuring compliance with firm style (e.g. deeds and agreements, opinions, advices etc)
- excellent computer literacy and document management skills - you will audio/copy type and store documents electronically
- diplomacy to deal with confidential matters - you will know about sensitive high profile deals before they have been made public.
You will have recognised «specific» experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team. Your knowledge of document and practice management systems (e.g. iManage/Desk Site and Keystone) will provide you with a solid start.
About the team
Our Banking & Finance team advise on a full range of financial products. We bring outstanding teamwork and in-depth knowledge to every transaction and work closely with each other and other colleagues around the firm. Our clients range from major financial and government institutions, investment banks, financial advisors and regulators to industry groups, financiers and corporations. The workload provides great learning and development opportunities.
About King & Wood Mallesons
The King & Wood Mallesons network is now one of the top 25 law firms in the world, with circa $1 billion revenue and more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners across 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer flexible working practices to help you meet your work, family and lifestyle commitments, along with exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Hunter, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer.