We are looking for a solicitor with a background in Real Estate to join our dynamic Projects & Real Estate team.
Solicitor 2-4 years – Projects & Real Estate
You will be responsible for varied challenging complex legal work which often sets the pace in the market. In this role you will perform primarily advisory and transactional work.
The team works with an enviable range of clients. Our clients range from institutional investors, Commonwealth and state governments and regulatory authorities, major contractors and developers, prominent property owners, sponsors, financiers and the leading players involved in project/infrastructure.
About the team
Our team advise on all facets of projects and the management and resolution of disputes in the building, engineering and resources sectors to deliver cost effective solutions to clients. We act for major contractors, prominent property owners and the leading players involved in project/infrastructure financing. It is very important to us how our team works together. We work hard and have fun while delivering cost effective solutions to clients.
You will have
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with clients
- team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
- first rate experience of drafting documents (including agreements, contracts, deeds, court documents etc).
You will have recognised Real Estate experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team.
About King & Wood Mallesons
The King & Wood Mallesons network is now one of the top 25 law firms in the world, with circa $1 billion revenue and more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners across 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
We couple high performance with intellectual rigour to provide legal solutions that are innovative and often ground breaking. This approach enables us to help our clients adapt to the increasingly challenging markets in which they operate - no matter where they are in the world - and ensures that they have a voice to help them shape the legal and regulatory landscape.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
You will have great mentoring from senior lawyers and partners and work in a friendly environment.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Rob Anderson, email@example.com.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer.