We are looking for an organised and dedicated Finance Administration Assistant to join our Finance team in Sydney.
We are a top-tier law firm that aims to have a significant and positive impact on our people, clients and communities in which we work. Our firm is special because of the collective spirit of our people. We are bold, creative, collegiate, caring, smart and fun. We offer our people competitive total rewards and a strong focus on career development opportunities.
King & Wood Mallesons is an Asian headquartered global law firm with more than 2,000 lawyers across 27 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
About the role:
This role provides administrative support to the Finance Director – Planning & Analysis and the broader Finance team.
In this role, you will:
- Manage electronic diary and organise client / internal meetings, book conference rooms and travel arrangements and monitor supervisor’s whereabouts;
- Assist with Board packs and other reporting – typing and formatting documents;
- Assist with MME and Pricing initiatives, including use of ScopeAssist and other tools as appropriate;
- Track Partner movements in conjunction with the OGC and finance team including the preparation of summary documents and filing correspondence;
- Contact Partners and Practice Assistants across the Firm to check information and provide updates to the appropriate team member to ensure systems are updated appropriately;
- Answer telephone calls and assist callers/clients where possible and provide general support to the Finance team.
What experience are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar administration role;
- Ability to work well with others and as part of a large, multi-layered team;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate excel skills and comfort working with numbers and data for reporting;
- Ability to support the production of high quality written communications;
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands, and deliver against deadlines.
Attached is a position description for your reference.
PD - Finance Admin Assistant.pdf
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work – we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure - we want to help our people grow.
How to apply?
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Carly Reynolds on firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek or LinkedIn.
By proceeding to submit your application for a position at KWM, you are confirming you have read our Privacy Statement for Prospective Employees at http://careers.kwm.com/en/privacy-statement-for-prospective-employees and understand its requirements.