The successful person in this role will be highly customer focused and driven by excellent customer service as they will be the first point of contact for AV related queries on our fast paced client floor.
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
About the role
As an Audio Visual Support Officer, forming part of the Technology Service Desk team, you are the first port of call for any customer enquiries and problems relating to Audio Visual. Support is given mainly in person as well as over the phone or via email.
This is a highly customer service focused, fast paced environment and a key focus of the role is to provide high quality technical support to all King & Wood Mallesons Partners and staff.
An understanding and adoption of ITIL processes is required.
You also have responsibility for the daily operations of the audio visual service and video conferencing service, predominantly on the client floors. You will be required to provide high quality support to our internal and external clients.
The role also has administrative and procedural responsibilities.
For further information please see the attached position description. PD - AV Support Officer April 2019.pdf
What experience are we looking for?
- Configuring and setting up presentations for meetings, workshops, conferences, including conference phones, flipcharts and whiteboards
- Assisting Partners & Staff with the recording and co-ordinating of audio visual and video conferencing requests
- Coordinating multi-site, and International, video conferencing and audio conferencing
- Scheduling video conferences using Cisco Tandberg Management Suite, Zoom or similar
- Assisting as required with the installation, set up, monitoring and maintenance of all audio visual environment across the Australian KWM offices
- Media replication and streaming; both in-house and coordinating the service via external suppliers
- Coordinating the operation of audio visual requirements for offsite conferences
- We want people who can help build a culture committed to achieving the best results through innovation, adapting to disruption, being different and contributing to our Great Place to Work.
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Mahoney, Senior Resourcing Consultant at email@example.com.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.