As this is a casual position, the working hours will vary depending on business needs.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
• have a professional presentation and manner, and a strong team focus
• be highly motivated, with a positive attitude
• demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn
• work collaboratively with the Business Services team and under the supervision of the Chef and Business Services Team Leader
• strong commitment to client service and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• prioritise and manage your workload effectively
• demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and
• be flexible with regards to working hours, occasionally required to assist with evening functions
Previous hospitality experience is desirable but not essential. All training will be provided on the job.
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• providing a high standard of food and beverage service, including coffee service
• setting up/clearing for functions/meetings in a prompt, professional and friendly manner
• assisting the Chef with food preparation for catered functions/meetings
• responsible for washing of dishes and maintaining cleanliness of kitchen and conference rooms
• maintaining a high level of personal hygiene and
• other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Chef
In this role you will work to ensure all tasks are conducted correctly, efficiently and professionally, providing a complete high level and professional service.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place to ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer flexible working practices to help you meet your work, family and lifestyle commitments, along with exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
About King & Wood Mallesons
The King & Wood Mallesons network is now one of the top 25 law firms in the world, with circa $1 billion revenue and more than 2,700 lawyers including more than 550 partners across 30 locations including China, Hong Kong, Australia, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, the Middle East, Japan and the US.
Our offices in Australia, across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra and Perth, King & Wood Mallesons have more than 750 Partners and Lawyers, and 470 support and shared services staff.
How to apply:
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Bonnie Robinson at email@example.com
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.