Corporate Affairs Manager - Position Description.pdf
Please see the attached position description for further information on this role.
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
About the role
This is a strategic role reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs. You will be part of a team which works closely with the firm's senior leadership group and has a key role in the development and promotion of the firm's brand.
In this role, you will be involved with (but not limited to):
- Supporting the Head of Corporate Affairs in designing and implementing the firm's internal and external communications strategies
- Engaging with business and legal media on a day to day basis
- Support the execution of the firm’s award schedule including drafting of award submissions
- Support the Head of Communications – Global, in the execution of key internal and external tactical communications activities
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to help drive and communicate key focus areas back into the firm and/or to an external audience
What experience are we looking for?
You will demonstrate:
- At least 6 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience writing for business publications
- Demonstrated ability to execute communication campaigns
- Relationships with business journalists essential
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Project management and time management skills
- Capacity to multi-task and a flexible, proactive attitude
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- A background in professional services will be well regarded
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Mahoney, Senior Resourcing Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.