Supporting a Partner and Solicitors in the Mergers and Acquisitions team. You will be dedicated, proactive and able to provide a range of secretarial and administrative assistance in a timely and efficient manner.
Your day will involve managing and maintaining files, preparing documents (e.g. agreements, contracts, deeds, court documents, flowcharts etc), billing, organising meetings and travel, as well as liaising with clients.
You will have
- excellent attention to detail and communication skills - to deliver quality work and service to the team
- 70 wpm typing speed with a high level of accuracy
- first rate project management skills - you will be responsible for managing the diaries of your authors
- outstanding editing skills - you will assist with the preparation of complex documents, ensuring compliance with firm style (e.g. agreements, contracts, deeds, court documents, flowcharts etc)
- excellent computer literacy and document management skills - you will audio/copy type and store documents electronically
- diplomacy to deal with confidential matters - you will know about sensitive high profile deals before they have been made public.
You will have recognised experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team. Your knowledge of document and practice management systems (e.g. iManage/Desk Site and Keystone) will provide you with a solid start.
About King & Wood Mallesons
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
What we offer
We strive to create a positive, stimulating and diverse work environment - one that is based on teamwork, learning, open communication and knowledge sharing.
We have initiatives in place that ensure that the firm's culture is welcoming and supportive. We offer flexible working practices to help you meet your work, family and lifestyle commitments, along with exceptional training opportunities, mentoring programs and other benefits.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Vicki Thompson, email@example.com
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies – please note we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.