Our Insolvency Litigation team holds a Band One ranking by Chambers Asia Pacific 2021. We are responsible for market leading litigious work in all areas of insolvency, asset recovery and commercial litigation.
We work alongside an enviable range of clients on Australia’s most challenging and significant insolvency litigation matters.
About the team
In this role you will work closely with Natalie Tatasciore who specialises in Dispute Resolution advising on some of Australia’s most high profile litigation matters including major insolvency and tax related litigation for clients including leading banks and accounting firms.
Working closely together is vital to the success of our friendly team and we regularly work with specialists from other practice groups. Our work is varied, interesting and often high profile. We act in most of Australia's largest and complex corporate and commercial disputes.
You will have
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to contribute to the delivery of prompt and commercially astute advice
- the ability to think outside the box, be solutions focused and a lateral thinker
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with clients
- team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
You will enjoy working as part of a close, collaborative and committed team.
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Formal and informal flexible working arrangements
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Comprehensive wellbeing program including gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and a rest and recovery program
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
- Commitment to gender pay equity
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Kellie McLean on Kellie.McLean@au.kwm.com
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.