About the role
Our team are known for the breadth and depth of their experience. You will work within a team that is established, collegiate and high performing. This role will report in to Nathan Hodge and Sarah Yu who specialise in superannuation, life insurance and funds management for major banks and wealth management institutions, retail, industry and corporate funds, public sector schemes, investment managers and administrators across all areas of financial services law.
We have worked on some of Australia and Asia's most complex transactions and act for the region's largest and most significant public companies, major financial institutions and global investment banks.
We regularly work with specialists from other practice groups as well as other centres within the KWM network and we use sophisticated electronic tools to assist us.
What experience are we looking for?
- you will have recognised experience gained in a similar environment and enjoy working as part of a committed team
- excellent analytical, communication and research skills - to deliver prompt and commercially astute advice
- strong commitment to client service and well-developed relationship management ability - you will play a key role in supporting and actively developing our relationships with our clients
- team focus - to facilitate effective teamwork by developing strong internal relationships
- enthusiasm to be involved in business development activities - participating in industry related programs and developing strategic relationships and networks
- first rate experience of drafting documents (including deeds, agreements, memorandums of advice etc).
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
Market leading work for premium clients
Formal and informal flexible working
Support for working parents including emergency childcare
Comprehensive wellbeing program including gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
Commitment to gender pay equity
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on this role, please contact Kellie McLean on Kellie.McLean@au.kwm.com
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.