We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Risk team in Sydney.
This role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of over 2000 lawyers in 27 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for our clients.
About the role
Working as part of a small team, this role provides administrative support to the Risk team, including the Manager of Risk (Australia) & Global Risk Coordinator, Global Head of Conflicts & Business Acceptance and Global Head of Risk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with administration relating to anti-money laundering regulations;
- Restricted access system database maintenance;
- Support in coordinating and preparing of materials and reports for the firm’s professional indemnity programme;
- Administration of the claims database including liaising with relevant users;
- Content management and publication of intranet pages;
- Preparing agenda and minutes of team meetings;
- General duties including AMEX reconciliation, managing team leave and diaries, managing travel arrangements etc.
What experience are we looking for?
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft office applications (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Diary management (Outlook)
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
- Market leading work for premium clients
- Flexible and agile working
- Support for working parents including emergency childcare
- Corporate gym memberships, flu vaccinations, skin checks, discounts on health, general insurance and other products and services
- Swap pay for leave and Time in Lieu
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third-party websites will not be accepted.
For further information on this role, please contact Aubrey Burn, People & Development on email@example.com
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.