As a leading international law firm headquartered in Asia and recognised as one of the world’s most innovative law firms, King & Wood Mallesons offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform, a team of almost 3000 lawyers in 28 locations around the world, we work with clients to help them understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and to find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage.
About the role
This dynamic role provides high quality technical support to all King & Wood Mallesons Partners and staff.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, forming part of the Technology Service Desk team, you will be the first port of call for any customer enquiries and problems relating to Technology. Support is given both over the phone and in person. This is a highly customer service focused environment. Understanding adoption of ITIL processes is required.
You also have responsibility for the daily operations of the audio visual service and video conferencing service, predominantly on the client floors. You will be required to provide high quality support to our internal and external clients when they are on site.
Ordinary hours of work are 38 hours per week based on a rotational roster to be worked between 7:00am and 7:30pm WA time on Monday to Friday.
A detailed position description can be found here: Position Description - Technology - Service Desk Analyst - Perth - Aug 2021.docx
What experience are we looking for?
- Proven ability to clarify, priorities, and resolve technical issues in a Windows 10 and Office 2019 / Microsoft 365 environment.
- Experience building and implementing best practices within a Service Desk environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and people skills.
- Experience in an audio visual environment.
- Troubleshooting skills for supporting remote staff (VPN & Citrix Remote Desktop, etc.)
- Experience with managing Mobile devices via an MDM solution. (iPhones etc.)
- Active directory skills - ability to maintain, create, and delete user accounts.
- Understanding of network topology.
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting VOIP softphones & telephone handsets.
- Effective troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to be flexible, innovative, resourceful and self-motivated, and be able to learn on the job.
- A high level of organisational skills.
- A professional manner.
- The ability to work in a local and national team environment.
- Attainment of or progression towards Microsoft Certified Professional certification.
- Attainment of or progression towards ITIL Foundation certification.
Why work with us?
We want to be the law firm clients love to work with and a great place to work and grow for our people. It’s important to us and our clients that you our people find working at KWM an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. So we are committed to offering a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Growth conversations and real-time feedback is also a priority. So whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow.
What else we’ll offer
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks
- Mobility around our network when opportunities arise
- Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities
- A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities
- Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services
- Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, Seek, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third-party websites will not be accepted.
For further information on this role, please contact Renee Wigan at email@example.com.
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this role.