● We have a genuine and un-matched commitment to our clients, a refreshed and market leading client program, and governance structure to support investment and idea creation that drives client success. These 3 new roles to the firm will be taking the CRM role and CRM experience to the next level, unseen anywhere else.
● Learn what a great culture really looks like while continuing your BD career with leaders in their field and within a firm that offers development, mentoring and future career pathways
We are building a new team – one to support the evolving growth of our clients – and of the firm. This expanded team of dedicated CRMs will manage a number of strategically important relationships of our strategic client portfolio. Each CRM will have responsibility for up to three strategic clients - You will be given exposure and opportunities that will be hard to find anywhere else.
We are looking for passionate people who will bring an enthusiastic and collaborative approach to developing and growing client relationships. Your role will be to develop strong and enduring relationships with our clients; understand and identify opportunities in our core markets; help win new business; create memorable client experiences; and build a positive reputation as a market leader.
Reporting to the Head of Clients, and as part of a team of up to 6, you will be afforded flexibility and be empowered to present new ideas and build deep relationships. As part of the national Business Development & Marketing (BD&M) team you will also be expected to contribute to team and firm initiatives, share insight by reflex, identifying new business opportunities and solving problems with client or project teams across the firm.
With flexibility to be based out of any KWM office nationally, this is an exciting time to join the firm and one that you do not want to miss out on!
Drawing from our principles of creativity, quality, trust and dynamism, these roles will see you contribute to our client strategy through:
● Building meaningful, personal relationships with Strategic Portfolio clients and KWM client teams
● Developing insights into our clients’ world to deeply understand their issues and opportunities as businesses and individuals
● Taking new concepts to our clients that support and advance their business and strategic imperatives
● Preparing high quality and compelling proposals in response to RFPs or proactively based on your market insight
● Contributing to engagement and interest across the firm in the “KWM Way” of client engagement
Who are we looking for?
You will be a solution focussed collaborator with exceptional stakeholder management skills, and an ability to influence and engage across all levels. With examples of creativity to draw from, and a recognised strategic thinker, you will also bring:
● Relevant experience at a similar level with demonstrated track record of success in business development and key client relationship management within a corporate, professional services or related environment
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and advanced influencing and negotiating skills
● Ability to juggle numerous highly visible projects in a fast-paced environment
● Pro-activity and the ability to exercise judgment regarding how/when to push key agenda items forward and how to build interest or buy-in and influence cultural change
● Ability to proactively identify new business opportunities through relationship and client insight, research and analysis of business trends, market, client and competitor intelligence
● Ability to deliver effective day to day/operational business development support
● Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Commerce (preferred)
Please click ‘Apply Now’ to apply online with your cover letter summarising why you’re applying and your resume to support your experience.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Bridget on 02) 9296 3563.
Who are we?
We are King & Wood Mallesons. The top tier international law firm, from Asia, for the world.
A firm born in Asia, underpinned by world class capability. With over 2000 lawyers in 30 global locations, we draw from our Western and Eastern perspectives to deliver incisive counsel.
Our unique firm was born out of a big idea – that the world needs a firm like us. A firm that can bridge East and West and create a new standard of world-class legal services. A firm that attracts clients and talent with borderless ambitions. To become the leading top tier international law firm from Asia, for the world. Our clients need a top tier firm in the region who can match deep local understanding with a world-class platform. That's us. That's KWM.
We are driven by a simple purpose – to use our mastery of the law for the lasting prosperity of our clients, people and communities. It’s why we exist. It’s why we are KWM.
Everything we do is grounded in a set of core principles which guide the way we operate as a leading international firm – how we enable our clients to succeed; how we grow our people to be their best and how we support our communities to thrive.
Diversity & Inclusion
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion. Applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent are encouraged. We acknowledge, understand, accept, and value differences among all our people. This may relate to age, marital status, ethnicity, carer's status, gender, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, spiritual practice, or religious belief, for example.
We recognise the importance of reconciliation with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and pay our respects to them as the traditional owners of country.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for the firm in Australia.