LONDON BASED LAWYERS CONSIDERING MOVING ABROAD – AUSSIE LAWYERS LOOKING TO RETURN HOME - COME AND MEET OUR KING & WOOD MALLESONS AUSTRALIAN PARTNERS – LONDON 27 – 28 JUNE
· OPPORTUNITIES IN M&A, B&F, RE, PROJECTS
· APPLICATIONS CLOSE BY MONDAY 6 JUNE – FIRST IN BEST DRESSED
· SPONSORSHIP (VISA) AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED
We would love to hear from lawyers in London seeking to relocate to Australia or Singapore. Our Australian Partners, Tim Klineberg and Will Stawell will be on the ground in London from 27-28 June and are keen to meet with you. Location to be advised.
We have a number of exciting opportunities across our Australian and Singapore offices and are seeking lawyers with a minimum of 3 years’ post admission experience currently working in law firms, in the following areas:
· Banking & Finance – experience in one or more of leveraged, acquisition, corporate, project, real estate finance, DCM, derivatives, securitisation, restructuring & insolvency
· Mergers & Acquisitions – experience in one or more of M&A, private equity, ECM, funds
· Projects - experience in one or more of energy and infrastructure projects, energy markets design and regulation, electricity and gas supply contracts, project development, M&A and project finance, construction/O&M
· Real Estate – experience in large and complex transactions (including development and urban regeneration projects and investment into such projects)
We have a number of UK qualified lawyers in our firm for you to connect and share your experiences with. For Aussie returnees, we would love to welcome you home to Australia and be the firm you return to for your next career move.
Who are we?
We are King & Wood Mallesons. The top tier international law firm, from Asia, for the world.
A firm born in Asia, underpinned by world class capability. With over 2000 lawyers in 30 global locations, we draw from our Western and Eastern perspectives to deliver incisive counsel.
We are driven by a simple purpose – to use our mastery of the law for the lasting prosperity of our clients, people and communities. It’s why we exist. It’s why we are KWM.
Everything we do is grounded in a set of core principles which guide the way we operate as a leading international firm – how we enable our clients to succeed; how we grow our people to be their best and how we support our communities to thrive. Our Principles are:
Why work with us?
Behind every mandate we work on are our clients and our people. Understanding our client’s and our people’s ambitions and their lived experiences matters to us, so we can create a workplace where our people are proud to work and grow. We know our people value flexibility around when and where they work. We have made a commitment to offer a more adaptable way to work, we call this Agile Working.
Connecting with our people is also a priority. Whether it’s more targeted and meaningful conversations around professional and personal development, regular feedback, coaching or developing infrastructure, we want to help our people grow and see their ambitions realised.
What else we’ll offer
· Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements
· Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks
· Mobility around our local and global network when opportunities arise
· Access to a large range of learning and development opportunities
· A detailed framework to support working parents in balancing their personal and professional priorities.
· Corporate discounts on health and general insurance, superannuation advice and other products and services
· Opportunities to participate in a wide range of pro-bono and community impact programs, and inclusion networks
How to apply
Please apply by selecting the "apply now" link below and completing an online application form.
For further information on opportunities, please contact Kellie McLean Kellie.McLean@au.kwm.com (Sydney) or Britt Evans Britt.Evans@au.kwm.com (Melb, Brisb, Canb, Perth, Singapore)
King & Wood Mallesons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to principles of diversity and inclusion.
Agencies - please note that we are not currently accepting applications from agencies for this opportunity.
All job applications must be submitted through kwm.com, LinkedIn or an authorised agency, applications through any other third party websites will not be accepted.